Monday 11 June 2012

Dropzone Commander Preorder

With my intention to start playing Dropzone Commander as soon as possible, I have placed a pre-order for some of the starter faction army deals and the core rulebook.


The first faction I have placed a pre-order for is the PHR, this will form the basis of my future main army. The army deal consists of 3 x medium dropships, 2 x Ares battle walkers, 2 x Phobos battle walkers, 2 x APC and 4 x troop stands.


The second faction I went for was the UCM, both Ginge and Jon have shown an interest in this faction so it should be fairly easy to twist their arms into a game :-P. This army deal contains the following units, 3 x medium dropships, 3 x main battle tanks, 3 x AA tanks, 2 x APC and 6 x troop stands.


I have also ordered a few of the PHR Athena interceptors, partly because this is an absolutely gorgeous looking model, also, I have a feeling that interceptors will add a separate dimension to the rules then if playing with solely dropships and ground units. This does however remain to be seen.

I can't wait for this game. If anyone has any information on the way the game plays or initial impressions, please feel free to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment